What is My Why?
In 2003, my mom began to show obvious signs of impaired memory.
In 2006, I received a diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis.
I was a caregiver. I was a patient. A functional nutritionist gave me hope, and action steps.
As an occupational therapist, I treat patients with Multiple Sclerosis and dementia.
As a health coach, I find the links between epigenetics and brain health.
We deliver individualized coaching to reduce your risk of cognitive decline, improve your health, and help you become your best you.
Because life is good when you are well.
About Laurel Brennan
Laurel’s unique combination of traditional academic and holistic certification delivers just right wellness for each client to promote brain health and body wellness:
- Masters of Occupational Therapy, Texas Woman’s University
- Bachelors of Arts in Psychology, Roanoke College
- Licensed Occupational Therapist, State of Maryland
- Registered Occupational Therapist, National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy
- Registered Yoga Teacher, 200 hours
- Certified Health Coach, National Society of Health Coaches
- DNALife Certification
- Graduate of Functional Medicine Fast Track
- Continuing Education & Mentorship, Genetics
- Certifications, DNALife and 3×4 Genetics
- Apollo Health ReCode 2.0 Health Coach and Practitioner