For the Caregiver
Are You Caring for Someone with a Chronic Illness?
RootCauseology Can Help.
As a care partner for a loved one who is already showing signs of cognitive decline, we know that you need support as well.
Alzheimer’s, dementia, and cognitive decline can be reversible, but the tasks to make it happen can seem overwhelming. Rootcauseology can work with you to make this journey less daunting.
Resources for the Caregiver
- Create easy to prepare menus and grocery lists
- Identify healthy foods for both of you to eat
Community of Support
- Connect you with others on the same path
- Share ideas for respite and relaxation for you
- Ways to reduce challenging behaviors
- Ways to stay socially engaged
- Ways to develop day-to-day success