If you’ve been recently diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, I’m here to help!
I’d like to talk to you about MS, and specifically our mood, depression and anxiety that come with it. This affects about 50% of people with MS. But, it does not have to impact your life in such a severe way.
Click the image below to watch a short video to learn more…
Go through this checklist below and see if you answer “yes”.
During the past month, I’ve:
- Felt down, depressed, or hopeless
- Had little interest or pleasure in doing things
If you’ve answered “yes” to those you should seek help from a qualified health practitioner, but know that depression does not have to be in your future.
During the past two weeks, I’ve:
- Felt nervous, anxious, or on edge
- Not been able to stop worrying
- Worried too much about several different things
- Had trouble relaxing
- Been so restless that it’s hard to sit still
- Become easily annoyed or irritable
- Been afraid that something awful might happen
For me anxiety ruined vacations and my ability to feel pleasure.
Has any of this happened to you?
If this is you, I’m here to help. Get in touch with me so we can chat – https://bit.ly/2SCXvox.
Follow me on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/groups/1249954258505705/
Follow me on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/whyisbigger/